Begins October 2019! Last 200-hour training until 2021!
Banyan Tree Yoga offers a 200-Hour Yoga NH Teacher Training (YTT) Program. This program is designed for students who want to become yoga teachers as well as for those who are interested in deepening their personal practice. The 200-Hour Program includes foundational studies of the 8-Limbs of Yoga, History of Yoga, 7 Main Chakra System, Anatomy of the Spirit, Reiki I, Asana Exploration, and so much more.
2019 Fall Program
Browse the information below to learn more about important enrollment dates, our teachers, and our pricing.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- Wednesday, May 22. Join Brandy for a community class at 5:30PM. Information Session will begin after class at 7:00PM.
- Thursday, June 6. Join Brandy for a community class at 5:30PM. Information Session will begin after class at 6:45PM.
- Monday, August 19 ONLINE. Signup via this link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/d4ccb83cc79645a28c34be5db4a05ad8
- JUST ADDED! Thursday, August 22. Information Session ONLY at 7:00PM.
- Wednesday, August 28 (FULL). Join Brandy for a community class at 5:30PM. Information Session will begin after class at 7:00PM.
Join us at one of our Information Sessions to learn more about the teacher training programs we offer at Banyan Tree Yoga. Each Information Session will begin with a donation-based class to support the Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter. It is not mandatory to attend the community class first, but you must take at least one class with Brandy prior to acceptance into the program. Please register on our website for both the Community Class and/or Information Session that works for you and email Brandy for a complete information packet.